Alscurerle Admin replied

293 weeks ago

How To Train Your Dragon Tamil Dubbed Movie Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The son of a Viking chief, Hiccup, desperately wants to follow his father's legacy and fight the dragons that raid their village. But when he finally hits a dragon and finds it crash landed in the forest, and is unable to bring himself to kill it, Hiccup soon realizes that the dragons aren't at all what the Vikings have always believed them to be.
On the fantastical island of Berk, Hiccup is an awkward 15-year old kid, living in the shadow of his Viking Chief of a father. In order to cement his manhood and earn the respect of his fellow vikings, Hiccup must tackle the tough task of capturing a dragon. During one of the village's battles, Hiccup believes he sees a Night Fury, one of the most elusive dragons on the island, and shoots it down. Curious to identify his shot, Hiccup goes looking for and indeed finds the dragon, albeit trapped in his bolas in a forest. Little does Hiccup realize the unlikely friendship, and discovery about the dragon species, that lies before him.
It's far better then all those Shrecks, Toy stories, Ratatoulies, Puss in boots, Mega-minds and other "renewing" concepts. Why? It's simple and honest. This movie doesn't TRY to be funny, modern, super-wise, and "for all". It's not one of those "hey-let's-make-a-movie-about-cat-who-is-a-super-spy" concepts. This movie JUST tells the simple yet very good story in the most proper way.<br/><br/>I have seen a lot of 3D animated movies - American, European, Asian. This one hits 10 in my opinion, because it's by far the most complete vision enclosed in a 3D animated form. But - in addition - it's a pure fairy tale in the core. And I mean PURE - from the cores of fairy-telling, which is the most polite, elegant way of TEACHING important stuff. I think that 3D movie is not only craftsmanship behind creating artificial environment, animating believably, lighting sets with care, etc., etc. Like any other movie - it should be a well told story, which will left you …CHANGED a bit (that's what fairy tales do, right?) Only those kind of stories will matter in your life. Rest is just "fun".<br/><br/>'How to train your dragon' is a modern fairy tale. It's modern because - like other mainstream 3D movies - it's excellently crafted. We have here great animation (Toothless, the dragon is "made of life", so to speak - you actually just want to HAVE one), lighting and cinematography (splendid flight scenes, which take your breath away, and make you climb your chair), effects, etc…. But it's a fairy tale because - above all that - we have here a master degree directing by Dean DeBlois and Chris Sanders too. All those decisions made by them - from very basic (like the look of Toothless and other characters, or editing), to more important (like balancing the amounts of fear, sadness, seriousness and fun tones in the story) are marks of wisdom. And those decisions made a difference between this movie and "the rest". Those decisions crafted a SOUL in it. And achieving this "soul level" should be a goal of every director.<br/><br/>Summing up: great movie in at least two aspects. Technically (character design, animation, cinematography, editing) and emotionally (great simple story with surprisingly 'non-hollywoodish' wise moral, fantastic heart-touching score by John Powell, and mature directing which guide you to be changed a bit after watching).<br/><br/>Best achievement in 3D storytelling since Euclide :)
Here's yet another great film that I missed the boat on initially. I typically stay away from kid's movies (save classic Disney) because they tend to be overly simplistic bores that would only entertain the youngest of children. HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON is one of best of the lot, however, because of its excellent animation and a compelling story with themes that will resonate with viewers of all ages. The movie takes place in an indeterminate time period when Vikings and dragons coexisted, although not peacefullythe beginning makes perfectly clear. They're mortal enemies, in fact, and Vikings train from a very young age to be able to kill the beasts who raid their village and steal their livestock. Everyone, that is, except Hiccup. Hiccup is what you could call an outcast or a reject. He wants to join his peers in training, but nobody ever seems to want to give him a chance. Fortunately, he gets one, though not in the way you'd expect. As the title indicates, there is some dragon training that goes down, but not without a serious paradigm shift. At its core, this movie is about a young boy who doesn't quite fit in, yet finds a way to make himself valuable to the people around him. There is also a subtext about learning to empathize and/or come to terms with things that we don't understand, and therefore fear. Both of these messages are very pertinent to people, young and old, and are dealt with in a mature, yet accessible way. For the kids, you have the spectacle of expertly animated flying sequences and a killer battle with the big-bad dragon. For adults (and more discerning children), you have the meatier stuff about acceptance and overcoming your fears. It's really one of the best animated films I've ever seen, on multiple levels. While DreamWorks might have made their name with Shrek, I think that this will have a bit more staying power in years to come. In fact, this is so good that it pains me to even gripe about a single thing, so I'll make it brief. The setup of the movie is a bit roughly handled, and the characters (initially) aren't really given their due. But the movie improves drasticallyit progresses, so much so that you almost forget the slightly weak first act. Overall, this is a movie I see myself watching again and again, and I'll definitely be checking out the sequel. Do yourself a favor and go watch this right now. You'll be glad you did.
A thrilling drama interspersed with amusing comedic elements (rather than the other way around).
The movie is loosely based on the 2003 book of the same title written by British author Cressida Cowell and published by Hodder Children's Books. Cowell cites the Inner Hebrides of Scotlandan inspiration for the book. the film was followed by <a href="/title/tt1646971/">How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014)</a> (2014). Toothless is male, evident in a scene where Hiccup says to Astrid, "You just scared him," and she replies, "I scared him! And who is him?"
Download hindi movie ScapegoatDanny Phantom movie downloadImagination full movie in hindi free download hd 720pThe Evil Within 2 full movie in hindi free download mp4Feed B: The Making of Feed A in hindi free downloadFuture Man 720p moviesthe The Old Texas Trail full movie download in hindiArmageddon It On! movie in tamil dubbed downloadTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows download torrentThe Children of Darkness movie download in hd

last edited 215 weeks ago by Alscurerle
Please log in to post a reply.