Alscurerle Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Skeleton Coast Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c An elderly American soldier arrives in Angola, where he has organised an audacious mission to spring his son, an imprisoned CIA agent, out of a heavily fortified stronghold.
During the Angola Civil War, CIA agent Michael Smith is captured by the Communists, prompting a rescue mission organized by his father aided by hired mercenaries.
I own this movie on DVD having somehow missed it when it first came out, and i have to say i was impressed. What started out looking like it was going to be a waste of 90 minutes viewing time and a good number of brain cells turned out to be a fun, amusing, and enjoyable feast of cheesy dialogue, great action, and good music.<br/><br/>The credits list Oliver Reed and Herbert Lommain characters but this patently isn't the case. They would have been paid hansomely to appear in their cameo roles, in which they do quite well, giving hammy but very amusing performances. This paradox is one of many questions hanging over this film, which feels at times like a cliche but is actually quite entertaining.<br/><br/>In the lead is Ernest Borgine, a realiable campaigner who doesn't seem to out of place in the film despite the fact that he was 70 when starring in it plays Colonel Smith. He is ably assisted by Daniel GreeneRick Weston, whilst former UNCLE star Robert Vaughnthe East German baddie.<br/><br/>What i expected to be a real stinker full of old hams and a rather tragic affair turned out to be a nimble little East African romp with some great-looking loactions, which should have been used to greater effect, some nonsensical but intriquing plot development, and some title music that is a real gem if you ever coem across it.
SKELETON COAST is a very low rent action/war film, made in South Africa and shot in the Namibian desert. If you're going to watch it, it's going to be for the various ageing actors who have been coerced into appearing, because otherwise it's a film with no value. The action is cheap and repetitive, and the 'mission' plot feels meandering and lacking in plot.<br/><br/>Ernest Borgnine headlines the piecea mercenary who must break into a fortress to rescue his kidnapped son, but what plays out is cheap and lacklustre. Watch out for a gruff Oliver Reed cameo, a sheepish Robert Vaughnthe baddie, and Herbert Lom in an early part. Arnold Vosloo's here too, years before HARD TARGET and THE MUMMY, and he has a full head of hair! It says something that this is the most remarkable thing about the movie.

Electra Woman and Dyna Girl movie download in hdDownload hindi movie Journey to SaturnUltraforce movie download in hdBroken Earth tamil dubbed movie downloadP.J. full movie in hindi free downloadLupin Has Come with a Tank movie download in mp4Le nouveau protocole full movie hd 1080p downloadtamil movie Santo contra los zombies free downloadThe Broken Chain in tamil pdf download18 Wheels of Justice movie free download hd

last edited 215 weeks ago by Alscurerle
Please log in to post a reply.